OUTBOARD MODULES SCHEMATICS

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Donald S. Lambert

OUTBOARD MODULES SCHEMATICS

Post by Donald S. Lambert »

Hi Dean Huster,
Wayback in August of 2002 you mentioned in here that you would try to help me get schematics of the L R OUTBOARD modules for the Bug Books I and II. And Gernsback folded Poptronics magazine so I didn't have an email contact for you.<p>Plus in October 2002 I had to have a 5 way bypass on my heart and I have finally gotten to where I feel like working on stuff again.<p>I need the schematics of the OUTBOARDs so I can build my own modules for the learning experience (I am 78) and also to choose which I need.<p>I realize that you are now into a different profession but hope that you can find time to help me.<p>My email is:<p>[email protected]<p>Greybie
Dean Huster

Re: OUTBOARD MODULES SCHEMATICS

Post by Dean Huster »

Greybie,<p>Go ahead and e-mail me at [email protected] to help remind me to put the stuff together for you. What I have aren't the actual outboards, but actually better (in my opinion, of course). I used to have all the stuff scanned and ready to go out, but have reformatted my HDD since then and haven't checked to see if I remembered to back up that stuff.<p>I may have a different profession now, but my heart is still in teaching and the hobby of electronics!<p>Dean
Dean Huster, Electronics Curmudgeon
Contributing Editor emeritus, "Q & A", of the former "Poptronics" magazine (formerly "Popular Electronics" and "Electronics Now" magazines).

R.I.P.
toejam

Post by toejam »

hi Greybe;
What are you trying to find out about them. <p>i am trying to fabricate an ignition module for one now.
tj
Donald S. Lambert

Post by Donald S. Lambert »

Just trying to recreate the modules so I can do the experiments in the books. I know some electronics but not enough to design circuits. All I need is the circuitry so I can make my own OUTBOARD modules.<p>I learned electronics way back in 1943 and vacuum tube circuits are not like solid state stuff. I never did follow up working in electronics but ended as a mechanical and sheetmetal inspector in a high tech electronics company fr removed from the electronics end. Greybie