Making hydrogen from water & DC

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
Bernius1

Re: Making hydrogen from water & DC

Post by Bernius1 »

Slingshot, you have more reading to do.
A) Research Dr.Richard Feynman. READ 'Q.E.D' (which means quantum-electro-dynamics), and 'Lectures to my students, 1964'. Don't just scan them. HE IS THE GUY WHO WROTE THE THEORIES !
B) Hydrogen Resonance ? Do you know the frequency ? About 2.4 GHz. Y'know where it's used ? A microwave oven ! (DONE ALREADY)
C)Along with the energy, why not try to extract the ton of gold in every cubic mile of sea water ? Not economically feasible.
D) A photon is 'pure energy'. So says the Standard Model, but without absolute certainty. Do you know the energy in 1 cc of copper wire, if all of the electrons and protons were separated ? About 600 TRILLION TONS !
E)Log onto BNL.GOV , ORNL.GOV , or any of the national labs. GO TO their summer tours of the cyclotrons, and ask the engineers lots of questions.
You may in fact find a much more efficient energy method/source. But not if you prefer dreams over science.<p>To the other long-time posters; I'm sorry to continue this thread, but I hate error masquerading as truth. And I usually avoid posts with grammar like " I am long time American resident having fully colleged and am for smartly looking to stop cell phone radiation in my church". Look elsewhere.
Can't we end all posts with a comical quip?
Dave Dixon

Post by Dave Dixon »

Slingshot,
>>>Two produces come from this harmonic resonator. Hydrogen and all metals and minerals and pathogens in the sea water. The metals and minerals, et al... are then in a form of gel.<p>You can keep the Hydrogen, the pure water, and the "10 Meg." Mega whatts??? of electricity. I want to get my hands on some of that gel that is leftover. I'll give you my shipping address! Sign me up. I have plans for a new breakthru device using said "gel". Stay tuned for a new thread concerning my lifesaving, earth shattering, ground breaking, invention. Coming soon to this very forum!!
Dave
Mike6158

Post by Mike6158 »

Oh no... You broke out the "Q.E.D. bullet"<p>Feynman was a genius. Somewhere around here I have the audio cassettes of "Lectures to my students". Good stuff. I should probably try to write them to a CD. <p>I have the book. I wish that I could say that I fully understood everything in it but I don't. Apparently I understand it better than some though :D<p>[ January 18, 2005: Message edited by: NE5U ]</p>
"If the nucleus of a sodium atom were the size of a golf ball, the outermost electrons would lie 2 miles away. Atoms, like galaxies, are cathedrals of cavernous space. Matter is energy."
philba

Post by philba »

No_Vice!!! Whydjago and tell him that???? Now he's just going to incorporated it in his pitch and become more plausable. Guys like that don't go away, they just absorb objections and polish their pitch. Next thing you know, HE'LL be spouting Feynmen as proof his stuff works.
slingshot

Post by slingshot »

I think it is interesting that no one has shown a desire to even see it in operation.<p>If you had dealt with really bleeding edge technology you would understand the difficulties inherent.<p>Not that I have given you all a great deal of info or given corroborating papers, because the reality of the operation must be seen to begin to really understand.<p>There ain't nothin' like it.<p>The applications of this system would compete with what we call Chemical Reactions, which need temperature and pressure above or below ambient.<p>Notice, I did not speak of the frequency of hydrogen. I spoke of the harmonic resonance of electrons.<p>Have a great day.<p>Remember, you heard of it here first.
CeaSaR

Post by CeaSaR »

And STILL haven't seen any proof. Excellent info., where is it? NEXT!<p>CeaSaR
Hey, what do I know?
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

Where is the beef?
all I see is mutton.
CeaSaR

Post by CeaSaR »

It's right here.<p>[ January 18, 2005: Message edited by: CeaSaR. ]</p>
Hey, what do I know?
Enzo

Post by Enzo »

Slingshot, I expressed interest a couple pages of this tripe ago. I wanted to see a picture, a drawing, a diagram, a spec sheet, some ANY evidence any of this even exists at all. We all know it doesn't, but we can play along until the inevitable request for money comes out.<p>Yes, I know I can become independently wealthy if I will just open my eyes enough to see how this wonderful innovation will change the world. DOn't I wan't to be a part of it? Nothing new to that pitch, but it will come.<p>You will set up a demonstration behind the barn, of course it will be a small scale demonstration. Ooops, there will be some small glitch. A part was left behind, or more likely there will be a solar eruption that just coincidently was at the frequency of electrons in your test and it won't work, BUT IT WILL WORK because we had it working JUST BEFORE we got there. See? I have this jar of hydrohen we JUST MADE. Why yes, JUST VEFOR YOU GOT HERE. But since it does work even though you can't show me at this moment, wouldn't I like to invest in it anyway?<p>This is nothing new.
Bernius1

Post by Bernius1 »

(*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
That's me applauding Ceasar.
Can't we end all posts with a comical quip?
Dave Dixon

Post by Dave Dixon »

Okay Slingshot... I'll byte!!!
When and where does this demo take place? Do I get to keep the leftover "GEL"? Will Randy, Paula, and Simon be there to offer their opinions?
Where will you store your "megs of electricity"?
Dave
slingshot

Post by slingshot »

You will notice that at no time did I as for money, and I won't.<p>I did ask if any of you are associated with a utility company or a city administration that would like to take a serious look at this.<p>It is a pilot plant on a trailer. It can be completely examined and completely explained, except for the Harmonic Resonance generator.<p>The inventor is not looking for money. He is looking for reasonable places to install it.<p>If you are associated with a utility company or a city administration and they want to examine it then you could be invited to come along. No problem.<p>Have a good day.
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

And still just empty words.
slingshot

Post by slingshot »

Chris,<p>Please define 'empty words'.<p>My words have meaning and substance because they can actually be proved if one follows my words.<p>Have a good day.
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, any takers?
Contact me at www.fools-r-us.com<p>Note, at least my post contains some where to find my story, thus its not empty?