Damien Thorn

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
jollyrgr

Damien Thorn

Post by jollyrgr »

Long time readers of Nuts & Volts will remember a writer by the name of Damien Thorn (I hope I spelled it right). Does anyone know what magazines he writes for now? He has not had an article in N&V for years and I can find little about him on the Internet. Anyone?
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
DamienThorn

Re: Damien Thorn

Post by DamienThorn »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolly Roger:
Long time readers of Nuts & Volts will remember a writer by the name of Damien Thorn (I hope I spelled it right). Does anyone know what magazines he writes for now? He has not had an article in N&V for years and I can find little about him on the Internet. Anyone?<hr></blockquote><p>Hello -<p>Thanks for your message. Call it "tech burn-out" or maybe midlife crisis - it's been several years since I've written anything for publication. Been pursuing other ventures and simply enjoying life without the stress of running a business or dealing with deadlines!<p><br>
I've been considering writing once again - which is what brought me back to the N&V website where I found your message. Appreciate the fact you found my past work informative.<br><p>
Take care...Damien