C30 C Compilator for Microchip dsPIC30F MCUs

Electronics Computer Programming Q&A
steveg

C30 C Compilator for Microchip dsPIC30F MCUs

Post by steveg »

Hello everyone!
I was wandering if there is anyone working in C language with Microchip's dsPIC30F family of MCUs.
I see lot of you using Basic ,Pascal, Asembler code but it seem to me that no one is using C language anymore.
I wish not to be right,and also,I would want to bag you that still use C language in programming Microchip dsPIC30F family of MCUs, send to my e-mail address: [email protected] a C Compilator that works unlimited.
Thank you in advance.
bodgy

Re: C30 C Compilator for Microchip dsPIC30F MCUs

Post by bodgy »

There aren't as yet too many 'c' compilers for the DS series, as much of the code would at this moment probably be in the professional realm.<p>I do know that some of the third party companies are designing ds30 compilers due out towards the end of the year.<p>In the meantime if you like 'c' then a structured basic compiler might be of help to you. These are 'c' like in style, though the one I'm thinking of at this moment doesn't allow pointers, but FSRx can be accessed as a standard basic command.<p>This is from Mid-west software and is in beta at the moment, but is working and comes as free download whilst in beta form.<p>Colin
On a clear disk you can seek forever.