Windows 7 or vista..?

Electronics Computer Programming Q&A
ignatiusmael

Windows 7 or vista..?

Post by ignatiusmael »

Hi to all
I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?
Lenp

Re: Windows 7 or vista..?

Post by Lenp »

I would definately go with Windows 7. Vista has more bugs than a $10 hotel room!
Len

“To invent, you need a good imagination and a big pile of junk.” (T. Edison)
"I must be on the way to success since I already have the junk". (Me)
reloadron

Post by reloadron »

If buying a NEW laptop there isn't much choice, you would likely get Windows 7. So the question begs to be asked, why is there an unlinked "memory cards" for a signature? Why do I smell spam cooking up?

Ron
dacflyer

Post by dacflyer »

i think evolution of windows is not so good as it used to be :(
this is one thing i think is very stupid. ( shortcut related )
used to be in win98 (logical thinking back then.) you could right click on desktop etc.
then press "N" for new, then "F" for folder.

then came along XP ( heres where stupid starts ) right click, then "W" for new O_o WTF !
how does "W" logically get used for new? you still can select "F" for folder after that..

and now theres win7 :O now when you right click.....theres NEW, but no underlind way to select it from keyboard.. FAIL !

and in media player..older versions, you could grab the (whats it called ? the bar that shows how far the video has played ?) anyway. you used to be able to grab this and you could scroll thru the video frame by frame.
now in newer versions , i think since version 4-5 you cannot do that anymore, you only can skip ahead... Hmmmm
i could go on and on, but i do not wanna hogg this.... just hadda vent for a few min..
so sick of windows..but forced to use it againts my will :P ( for work )

O_o
bell22

Post by bell22 »

ignatiusmael wrote:Hi to all
I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?
Definitely go for Windows 7. Vista has a lot of problems...and actually, I'm through with it :mad:
So yeah, get Windows 7
mwilson

Post by mwilson »

go for windows 7 in my opinion. Vista still have a lot of bugs. You also need larger memory to make it run smoothly.