Help Micro Circuit - 1 button switch to 3 led cycle cant

Interested in Robotics? Here's the place to be.
av8rx

Help Micro Circuit - 1 button switch to 3 led cycle cant

Post by av8rx »

Its been impossible for me to use local resources to acomplish what I thought was a relatively simple circuit design. ANY help you could give would be great.<p>Problem:
micro size (max deminsions are approx 10mm x 50mm
1.5 to 3v operation. Battery must be locally available everywhere.<p>one circuit board push button. micro size (size of pencil eraser) that cycles through 3 different colored LEDs. i.e. 1 click - led red only 2nd click - led blue only 3rd click - led white only 4th click - off<p>There are 3 color LEDs that will work also and may simplify the circuit.<p>The only solution I was given was an 8 pin chip programmed once with the flash program but requires at least a 3v battery or... a 12 pin chip 8014 as I recall that is surface mounted style (to keep it micro) and a 3v battery.<p>Can ANYONE create a simple circuit that is pencil width not more than 1 inch long that can accomplish this? <p>If so I am going to send the solution to everyone I have been working so hard with. I dont know... maybe this is that difficult?
bwts

Re: Help Micro Circuit - 1 button switch to 3 led cycle cant

Post by bwts »

AKA a counter in yr case a 4 bit counter CMOS chip dont know which 1 exactly but now u no wot 2 look for!<p>B)
"Nothing is true, all is permitted" - Hassan i Sabbah
dyarker

Re: Help Micro Circuit - 1 button switch to 3 led cycle cant

Post by dyarker »

**Moved to same topic in General Forum**<p>[ October 11, 2003: Message edited by: Dale Y ]</p>
Dale Y