Feels like I ought to post this...

Interested in Robotics? Here's the place to be.
Externet

Feels like I ought to post this...

Post by Externet »

- Abolish the deciBel ! -
Michael Kaudze
Site Admin

Re: Feels like I ought to post this...

Post by Michael Kaudze »

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen William Hawking.
prisoner98002

Post by prisoner98002 »

The problem with these toys is that they don't last more then 20 minuets. But I would love to get a programmer that can join say 5 of them with an AI to do tasks. So you can say lift this and bring it over here. Then have them run on a external power source like a tesla coil. They would still have the life of 20 minuets and be able to charge the device in side coil field. If it goes out of range of the coil it will be able to do tasks and come back for a charge.
prisoner98002

Post by prisoner98002 »

prisoner98002 wrote:The problem with these toys is that they don't last more then 20 minuets. But I would love to get a programmer that can join say 5 of them with an AI to do tasks. So you can say lift this and bring it over here. Then have them run on a external power source like a tesla coil. They would still have the life of 20 minuets and be able to charge the device in side coil field. If it goes out of range of the coil it will be able to do tasks and come back for a charge.

They are swarm robotics and i found them but a land base vehicle. Here is the web site:

http://www.swarmrobotic.com/index.htm