I have seen many polygon mirror motors on eBay for not too much. I recently purchased a 15000 RPM 10-sided printer scanner assembly on eBay for a speed-of-light experiment.
Might I ask what you are planning to do with the polygon mirror?
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue May 03, 2016 5:58 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Wanted : polygon mirror out of scanner / printer...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3645
- Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:13 pm
- Forum: Nuts & Volts Magazine Discussions
- Topic: April 2013 "The Retro-Shield" Article by David Goodsell
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4005
Bob, Glad you found the article interesting. It does not matter which 12K5 you purchase, they all should work. The oscillator coil(L1) can be purchased from Antique Electronic Supply for $8.95. Be sure to also buy the $0.95 S-T9304 Oscillator Adjustment Tool set. To mount the tube socket, I used a p...