microcontroller

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
CLEVERHOMES

microcontroller

Post by CLEVERHOMES »

i need a simple microcontroller that times on a 24 hour cycle and is programmed to provide outputs real time. low power is key so the clock frequency should be low. around 30 khz should be fine and i want a quiescent drain of no more than 25 uA. I also want two digital inputs and and A/D input. there are two outputs.<p>The spec is below:<p>User Interface:

There will be two CCA-mounted pushbutton switches One is the set switch Ss, and the other is the erase switch Se.<p>Press the Ss once and the motor will rotate to position a real-time at that time every day. An LED will light that is CCA mounted 3 seconds after depression and taken from the counter to show the set was received. The motor will go through one complete cycle after depression and come to rest in the selected position.<p>Press the Ss twice within a 3 second period and the vent will go to position B real-time the same time every day. An LED will light that is CCA mounted 2 seconds after depression and taken from the counter to show the set was received. The vent will go through one complete cycle after depression and come to rest in the open position.<p>Press the Se switch once and the vent will erase the next position set time. The LED will illuminate after 2 seconds.
<p>Technical:<p> 3 AA batteries will be used. uP will use no more than 25 uA quiescent current.<p>Position indicator is to be done via an inexpensive potentiometer such as the 25K-ohm digikey potentiometer by CTS. No adjustments are allowed at final assy. This output is what goes to the A/D converter.
Up to 8 (?) events a day can be programmed using the technique described.
russlk

Re: microcontroller

Post by russlk »

Are you looking for a design? How much are you willing to pay?