Need Free Key Logger without Viruses

Electronics Computer Programming Q&A
jollyrgr

Need Free Key Logger without Viruses

Post by jollyrgr »

I want to install a key logger on my laptop. Something that will record all key strokes, Windows activity, current IP, etc. and e-mail logs to a location of my choice. Something that runs silently. Something (if possible) free. All the free ones and even the try before you buy appear to have trojans in them.

My use for this is simple; if someone steals my laptop I will find out who they are and gather all of their information. I will know of the key logger and can disable it when I use the system. Even if I forget to disable the logger the logged information will be mailed to me. If they steal my laptop and my information I see no reason that they should have any privacy.

Anyone know of decent program?
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
SETEC_Astronomy

Re: Need Free Key Logger without Viruses

Post by SETEC_Astronomy »

I think I can find what you're after but it seems like you're trying to re-invent a free wheel -> http://adeona.cs.washington.edu/

I think the above will suit your needs, if it doesn't let me know and I'll offer up other solutions.