BASIC stamp 2e ( BS2e-IC ) **SOLD**OUT**

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
MadManMike

BASIC stamp 2e ( BS2e-IC ) **SOLD**OUT**

Post by MadManMike »

Hey guys,
I have a parallax Rev D bs2e ( basic stamp 2e) Module for sale.
(see specs Here)

It is brand new still in the package, they are a lot of fun to play with and great microcontrollers for robotics (this is what I am currently using on my mini-sumobot).

They retailed at parallax for $54.95

I want $25 each Free first class mail shipping ... or if you want priority with a tracking number it will be $3 extra.

I take paypal or money order, and I will ship as soon as I get the money and will provide a (USPS) delivery confirmation number.

Thanks for looking!
-Mike
MadManMike

Lower Price!

Post by MadManMike »

I guess they just aren't selling for $30.. how about $25 and I will ship them out for free using first class mail usps, I can't do a tracking number if you go first class. If you want a tracking number and priority it will be an extra $3

-Mike
basicxman

might be interested

Post by basicxman »

I might be interested, I have been looking to get my hands on a basic stamp, are you sure there is no ESD damage or anything? I'll contact you soon if I want to buy it.
MadManMike

Post by MadManMike »

It's brand new, never taken out of the package.

Btw if you are wondering what the difference in the BS2 compared to the BS2e ... the BS2e is a better version.
Here is what parallax says about it:

"The BS2e module has the same processing and program execution speed as the BASIC Stamp® 2 module (#BS2-IC) but includes two key features which makes it stand apart. The advantages of the BS2E-IC are as follows:

* 64 bytes of Scratch Pad RAM
* More EEPROM space than the BS2-IC
(8x2K Bytes at ~4,000 instructions)
"
-parallax.com

The reason Its for sale for so cheap is a couple of friends and I went in on them and got the bulk price when they were on sale. Now I have a few extras that I need to sell. 2 is enough for me :)

-Mike
basicxman

Post by basicxman »

personally i prefer the ATOM or basicX but a microcontroller is a microcontroller, i'm gonna PM you soon if i can get it, please "reserve" it if you can, is it still free shipping to canada?