Electronic Components Site

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
lostgameparts

Electronic Components Site

Post by lostgameparts »

Hey everyone,

I posted a couple times about a year ago about a ton of resistors I had aquired as well as a few other parts. I got such a great response that I have built a website and am going to see if I can make a small "garage business" out of it.

Anyway, I thought I would post on here again and give you all the new link:

http://www.wctaelectronics.com

It is on a better host now with no pop up ads or any kind of ads whatsoever! (If you need an awesome free webhost let me know, I've found one!)

Anyway, check it out and if you have any ideas or questions for me just drop me a note at [email protected]. I welcome your input whether you buy something or not. I want to make this site as good as possible!

Thanks for checking me out and keep coming back because as I sell stuff I am going to be using the money to buy more so my inventory will continue to grow.

Have a great day!
Andy Schafer
Dave Dixon

Post by Dave Dixon »

Very professional site. I am really impressed. I don't see anything I need right now, but will keep it in mind. Best of luck to you,
N0QOF
lostgameparts

Post by lostgameparts »

Thank you Dave,

I spent a lot of time on the site and hearing good words like that makes it worth the effort!

If any of you is interested, I have a mailing list that I will be using to send out updates when I get new parts. Just send me a note and I'll add you to it.

Thanks again!
Andy
evahle

Electronic parts site...

Post by evahle »

I thought I'd give your site a try. :grin: I've ordered over $50 worth. You'll probably hate me though, because I ordered 20 each of most of the 1% metal film resistor values. That's a lot of counting! :shock: I needed to update my stock a little. I'm looking forward to receiving my order. :razz:

Eugene
lostgameparts

Post by lostgameparts »

Hey Eugene,

Thanks a bunch for the order! I don't mind all the counting, My wife and I do it together so it isn't bad. That is exactly why I don't have any kind of minimum order because I want people to be able to order just what they need!

I'll get started counting them out this evening! :grin:
Andy
Dave Dixon

Post by Dave Dixon »

This is your wife Andy... Don't you mean WE will get started counting?? :razz:
lostgameparts

Post by lostgameparts »

Well,

I have to start and then when she comes looking for me I put her to work too! :grin: