Off Topic: Poster Wanted "Brainfreeze"

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
jollyrgr

Off Topic: Poster Wanted "Brainfreeze"

Post by jollyrgr »

There is a poster I've been trying to locate for about 15 years. When it was printed it was not sold so I could not buy it back then or I'd had a couple. This was an in store promotion poster for 7-Eleven stores for their Slurpee. I believe the title of the poster is "BRAINFREEZE". Does anyone know of a web site that might sell classic posters? You can see the poster in the photo shown below.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!
Michael Kaudze
Site Admin

Post by Michael Kaudze »

Sorry, Im pretty good at finding things online, I did find some 7-11 classic posters and cups - but they were part of a collection of what was once "WWF" which is now "WWE"... I think the only way you will find that poster is to contact Seven 11 Corp, or get lucky and some random person out there has it - probably selling it on ebay...

GOOD LUCK!
Chris Smith

Post by Chris Smith »

Check in DC, it sounds like its daily there!!
jollyrgr

Post by jollyrgr »

I've been checking eBay since about 1998. Not an every day or every week but have yet to find it. I have contacted 7-11 but they never respond to e-mails. The idea of posting this was to find the one random person that might have this. Back when my brother and I were in college we'd visit the local 7-11 to get our Slurpee and have a Brainfreeze. We loved the TV commercial and we tried numerous times to get the store to somehow order us one of these posters. No luck. Hmmm. Must check YouTube for the TV commercial....

Chris; DC? I don't know that you can blame that amount of incompetence in DC on Brainfreeze alone.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message. But billions of electrons, photons, and electromagnetic waves were terribly inconvenienced!