Resistors: all kinds for sale

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
lostgameparts

Resistors: all kinds for sale

Post by lostgameparts »

I have over 1 million resistors ranging from 1/10 watt up to 2 watt. There are Carbon Comp, Carbon Film and Metal Film. These are all new pieces from an electronics store that went out of business. I have them all in boxes stacked in my garage and my wife is complaining!! I have a complete list of the 1/4 watt and larger that I can send to anyone that is interested. Most of these are packaged and are still shiny and clean. some are loose and have some oxidization on the leads but I have noted most of those on my list. I am pricing them as follows: 1/10 -1/4 watt $0.01 each piece. 1/2 watt $0.02 each. 1 watt $0.04 each. and 2 watt $0.06 each. Shipping inside the US is $0.75 or 5% of purchase price whichever is more. You can contact me directly at [email protected]. Thanks, Andy Schafer
ku7485

Post by ku7485 »

Do you accept cash?
lostgameparts

Cash?

Post by lostgameparts »

Sure, I can accept cash. You do take a risk by mailing it to me but you already know that. :smile: I normally use PayPal but I don't see any problem in any form of payment. I would have to hold a personal check until it clears and credit cards would have to go through PayPal.

What I normally do for an order is you send me the list of what you want and I will pull it and make sure I have everything. I have my list in Excel format with an order column, you just enter the quantity you want and e-mail the list back. If you don't have Excel I can send it as a web page and then you would just have to put what you want in an e-mail back to me. Then I will send you an invoice through PayPal for the correct amount. You can then pay by whatever means you like. This way you don't pay for resistors I don't have due to other orders or typos.

Thanks for the intrest
lostgameparts

I put up a web site for these resistors

Post by lostgameparts »

Hey everyone,

I decided it would be a lot easier if I just put up a website so you could just go and take a look at what I have. It is a very simple low tech site on a free host but it will serve the purpose for now. Here's the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/andysre ... index.html

I hope to make it more impressive over time and if these resistors sell pretty well I will try to start getting more stuff.

Thanks for checking it out!
dacflyer

Post by dacflyer »

currious about dielectric strength ??
lostgameparts

dielectric strength

Post by lostgameparts »

Thanks for the intrest. I am assuming you mean the voltage rating. Unfortunately most of these have been repackaged by the company that went out of business so I do not have any specs on them other than the size and value. A few are still in factory packaging and have more info but not many. If you are interested in any ones in particular I will be happy to check and see if I can provide more information on those but I can't make any promises.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Andy Schafer
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/andysre ... index.html