server cabinets or... GARAGE SALED THEM.. NO TAKERS

List your items for sale, trade, or give away here.
Private party only - NO commercial ads allowed
frhrwa
Location: Eastern Washington (state) and N. Las Vegas (winter)

server cabinets or... GARAGE SALED THEM.. NO TAKERS

Post by frhrwa »

I have two great cabinets, both have charcoal see through doors.. one is about 30" wide and the other is I believe for 19" rack mounts.. they are about 7' tall, blue, excellent condition.. I can take pictures if anyone is interested... (metal by the way).. and I believe they both have ac power strips in the rear for your equipment.. could probably put home theater, stereo equip, servers, or even your tools out in the garage.. in these...
Sambuchi

Post by Sambuchi »

well, I am bringing up a server right now for my home.. It's only one board. I would like to see a picture of it if you have one. Maybe I can use it for a group of things.
frhrwa
Location: Eastern Washington (state) and N. Las Vegas (winter)

Post by frhrwa »

I would offer up a picture sambuchi, but I'm afraid you'd really like them and your in Florida... these cabinets are not light, they are metal and built to last a millenium.. it would cost so much to ship back there, it wouldn't be worth it for you.. but, if you have a way, just say the word and I'll post pic's and exact measurements.. minus the weight, because I don't have a scale I can set them on..
CallMeMongo

Server cabinets

Post by CallMeMongo »

I'm interested in what you have to offer. I have friends in LV that can pickup for me if we can strike a deal.

Please forward images of cases to me:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Dale (CallMeMongo)