Old Nuts and Volts

This is the place for any magazine-related discussions that don't fit in any of the column discussion boards below.
km4rk

Old Nuts and Volts

Post by km4rk »

Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, but not new to Nuts and Volts. I have a bunch of old Nuts and Volts from the mid-1990's to 2000, (the large 14x11 size), and Popular Electronics from the 80's and 90's. Pretty interesting to see the "new tech" from 20-30 years ago.
If anyone has any interest in those, I'm willing to give them away to a good home. I'm in southern South Carolina. If anybody is interested, email me at : [email protected].
Mark "Zippy" Van Sickle
Janitor Tzap

Re: Old Nuts and Volts

Post by Janitor Tzap »

km4rk wrote:Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, but not new to Nuts and Volts. I have a bunch of old Nuts and Volts from the mid-1990's to 2000, (the large 14x11 size), and Popular Electronics from the 80's and 90's. Pretty interesting to see the "new tech" from 20-30 years ago.
If anyone has any interest in those, I'm willing to give them away to a good home. I'm in southern South Carolina. If anybody is interested, email me at : [email protected].
Mark "Zippy" Van Sickle
Mark,

You should stick this in the "Up For Grabs" Forum.

I already got rid of my 1992 - 2006 old Nuts and Volts Mag's.
But not before I scanned most of them on to CD-Rom's.
:mrgreen:

You may want to talk too your local Library, and see if they would be interested in taking them.

Signed: Janitor Tzap