Microsoft Outlook

Electronics Computer Programming Q&A
reckerd

Microsoft Outlook

Post by reckerd »

Are any of you Outlook 2007 gurus?
I have had this problem happen before but I cannot find the solution I found before.
What is happening is this. I customize the view by grouping by categories in an all collapse.
When I click out of inbox and go back, the defaults have reapplied.
I remember the “fixâ€
zlatan24

Re: Microsoft Outlook

Post by zlatan24 »

At work with mails usually I use-pst converter,because this tool has many features and it is free as far as I know.It can convert all information from Microsoft Exchange (files with the .ost extension) into files of the Microsoft Outlook mail client (.pst files) - OstToPst procedure.
zlatan24

Post by zlatan24 »

reckerd wrote:Are any of you Outlook 2007 gurus?
I have had this problem happen before but I cannot find the solution I found before.
What is happening is this. I customize the view by grouping by categories in an all collapse.
When I click out of inbox and go back, the defaults have reapplied.
I remember the “fixâ€
Today I saw one tool,which helped to recover old mails very quickly-how to convert outlook 2002 ost to pst.Moreover utility helped my friends absolutely free and it showed me how convert from ost to pst software will convert *.ost to *.pst extension, that can be easily opened by any email client.
zlatan24

Post by zlatan24 »

Yesterday I worked with mails and I saw that it were damaged.I didn't know what to do,but fortunately my friend advised-fix pst ost outlook 2007.Program solved my problems in seconds and without payment.Program splendid to my mind.