Welcome to The NXT Big Thing - e-Forum Edition!

Dive right in to the exciting and expandable world of LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT! Past projects have ranged from simple rovers to LEGO robots controlled with gyroscopes over Bluetooth!
intermaggio

Welcome to The NXT Big Thing - e-Forum Edition!

Post by intermaggio » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Howdy, Roboteers! As the title of this post implies, I'd like to give you a warm welcome to our brand new web forum! I hope you'll find it to be an exciting, entertaining, and insightful addition to the column.

Here is a Free preview of my Column from the September 2011 issue: NXT Big Thing 201109.PDF

Here's an overview of The NXT Big Thing:
Dive right in to the exciting and expandable world of LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT! Past projects have ranged from simple rovers to LEGO robots controlled with gyroscopes over Bluetooth!

What NOT TO use this forum for:
- In-depth questions about upcoming/planned articles. If you're lucky, I might give you guys a hint or a small bit of information about an upcoming article, but please don't ask for specifics- just be patient! ;)
- NXT-related questions that would be better suited to have an article written about them. Please PM me questions like these so I can decide whether they're better suited for the forum or print.
- Flaming/insults/harassment will not be tolerated. You are welcome to be critical but understand that there is a world of difference between saying "I noticed you said 'sound sensor' when you meant 'light sensor' in your last article. Could you please run a correction in the next edition?" and saying "Wow- you're [insult here]".

What TO use this forum for:
- Comments about current editions of The NXT Big Thing.
- Ideas/suggestions for future articles, or things to make the column in general more awesome! :)
- Clarifying questions if you aren't clear on something specific in an article.

and of course,
-Telling everyone how awesome The NXT Big Thing is! :D

Cheers!

-Greg